Friday, January 18, 2008

Funny text messages



It's important to find a man who has money,
a man who adores you,
a man who is great in the sack.
It's also imprtant that
these 3 men should never meet!



I've been arrested for
bein the ugliest person in Britain,
can u cum down the police station and
show them it's a mistake?


Clouds r white but the sky is blue,
monkey like u should b kept in the zoo,
dont get angry ull find me there too,
not in the cage but laughing at u. ha! ha! ha


A man can kiss his wife goodbye.
A flower can kiss a butterfly.
Wine can kiss a frosted glass.
But u my friend can kiss my ass!


i tried to call you from a payphone last night.
i put my doner card in by mistake,
it cost me an arm and a leg!



Hi i am dying to c u,
i want to talk to u seriously,
but I cant get 2 u,
dis stupid gatekeeper is asking me
4 a ticket to enter the zoo!


Hey can u do me a favour,
take a pic of urself n send me it,
i'm playin cards n
i'm missin the joker!!


Hey friend remember dat without stupidity
there can be no wisdom &
without ugliness there can be no beauty

No comments: